DEVIL MEETS DUDE



I saw the devil today

He walked right by and said "HEY!"

I said," Devil I see who you are now go away!"

He said, "Man don’t you know I’m here to the end of days?"


"What do you do here exactly?", I said

"Do you wait until bad people are dead

Then carry them to their punishment bed

Give them a taste of all the bad they did?"


"That’s part of what I do it’s true

And HA HA you should see the face of those dudes

When they see me when they’re through

Like they never really believed hell was true

They really act like some serious noobs

You should come with me and see what they do

You’d get a great laugh at them too!"


"No thanks", I said "I have things to get done

And I really think I have to run

In fact I think I’ll go visit a priest or a nun

Hey maybe even become one."


"Relax", the devil told me

"I am actually quite quite lonely

And you are really the only

Human I met that isn’t a boob

And I really want to spend time with you

Maybe we can be friends too."


"I don’t think that would be a good idea

I wouldn’t want anyone to hear

They might run from me forever with fear

If they knew I lent you an ear.


But hey while you are still here

I’m willing to crack a beer

Talk with you for a moment to hear

About your plans for this planet here."


"Damn!" the devil said

"It’s hard being someone everyone dreads

Except for all those jerks I punish when they’re dead

They make absolutely terrible friends."


"Whatever!" I said, "You shouldn’t have pissed God off

Tried to take control and been so rough

And by the way all that other stuff

You did to the people on this planet that’s tough

That isn’t exactly friendly stuff."


"HA!" the devil said "Don’t give me all the credit for bad

You humans can act on your own like real hags

And though I admit of course that it makes me glad

That’s mostly just them on their own being bad.


Once in a while I do tinker for fun

Give little pushes to make people undone

But those people were already living life under the sun

Doing bad shit to absolutely everyone"


"And by the way" the devil said

"Some of that bad shit is what God did

Get’s mad at you humans for various types of shit

Then brings down some serious wrath because of it.


I mean look at all that religious warring shit

Using God’s name to justify the killing bit

Think that doesn’t get him pissed

Man believe me He does and that’s the truth of it."


Suddenly the devil began jumping up and down

"C’mon!" he said "it’s close to the death of another clown

Think he might have drowned

Come with me to the edge of town

You can see what I mean and laugh a round

When I show up and pound him down

To hell’s fire and brimstone ground."


"No thanks" I said " I have things to get done

And like I said I really think I have to run

In fact I think I’ll go visit a priest or a nun

Hey maybe even become one."


"Don’t worry" the devil said

"You have nothing at all to dread

You’ve always been a pretty good kid

I have no plans whatsoever to be at your death bed

Of course unless you change your head

Between now and the time that you’re dead."


"Don’t worry" I told the devil

"As much as my life can be disheveled

I’m never suckered by any evil

Though I must admit it’s been considered

when fighting against an evil rival."


With that the devil bounced off to the right

Disappeared in the thick of the night

I always thought the devil would fly

Oh well that was still one crazy sight!

I’ll head to the left now instead of the right!