Joy In Hell Thanks God

Dear God thanks for this living life

Even through the downs and strife

You add joy and happiness to my days

Give a gift to shoot through this blaze

Happy days happy days

Bombs exploding all over this play

Happiness burning through this craze

Its not a money thing

Though lack of it severely stings

Injected into this big fat mess

Is that daily dose of sweet sweet happiness

Making me feel bliss

Even wading in this daily piss

Fun even in bitter days

Of digging out gotta pay pay pay

Not sure ever catch up to even play

Force of change ruling my way

But survive through with a happy sway.

In all this ridiculous bad luck streaking by

I don’t hang me head and cry

I fight fight fight to survive

And enjoy the high

Of living life

Rocket powered mega sized

Daily dose of an adrenalin prize

Trust me this gift is recognized

So though I’d love to win the lotto

Hey gotta try that’s my motto

Thanks God for allowing me to live life

Even through all this intensive strife

Still kickin it happy and alive

Thanks for that prize

I do in fact realize

Appreciate it super size