Nirvana Slide



Take me back to the nirvana

I really really wanna

Get back to the nirvana

Cant ever get enough

Life between feels too tough

Make it each and every minute

Nirvana only one that ever spins it

Why cant life be like that

Every second nirvana path

Why only minutes in between

A crazy fucked up scene

Sometimes feels obscene

Sometimes wanna scream

Sometime wondering if it’s a nightmarish dream

Consciousness starts losing its beam

Then I go back to the nirvana

Moment in time maybe manana

But I really really wanna

Stay in the nirvana

You know it when it comes

Feels like you can carry the sun

Having fun

Analyzing all done

Time for fun

Time to get undone

So take me back to nirvana

I really really wanna

Stay right in the nirvana

Don’t ever ever wanna

Be outside of the nirvana

Every moment I will try

Stay in the nirvana side

Living nirvana through the ride

Even if it tries to hide

Till the day I die

Enjoy the ride

Taking tastes of the next side

Constant state guaranteed after the dark slide

Wanna ride

Wanna ride

Nirvana every minute of this ride