COME HERE AND PET THE DEER!



Hey look over here

And don’t have fear

How about a beer

You can pet my reindeer.


Don’t mind the frothy mouth

The reindeer might be going south

He jumped in my car right after

That awful car accident disaster.


He told me quietly to drive

He wanted to see the other city side

Before he laid down and died.


But low and behold

The truth be told

He’s been real bold

And life still holds.


So pet him gently now

As he waits to go down south

Leave the land of the sun

And go off to have more fun.


We are the last he’ll see

On the planet with the blue sea

And we should make it good

Like any cool dude would.


Take him to a vet

Forget it just give him a pet

Those dudes will just inspect

Before they lethally inject.


He wants to see the sky

While he waits quietly to die

And I just want him to be happy now

Before he goes up through the clouds.


Aren’t his spots great

I wonder if he had a mate

To bad he crossed the road today

When my car passed in his way.


Goodbye now there he goes

I know by his curling toes

See you later alligator

Hope I see you again later.