My Boss Is A Demon



Here is a tale that’s true

About a boss that’s an evil shrew

Does evil things then works

To pin it on someone innocent and true

What kind of shit is that you say?

How could this be this boss’s way?

I tell you its true to my dieing day

Seen it so many times as plain as day

This is the way that evil shrew plays


How can I work for such a beast?

Why not run away with running feet?

First it took time to learn his game

Witness events that carry his name

Put together the game that he rains

All over us who are just there to be paid

Work the day through and get through with the day

But he wants to play dirty games

Now I know it will never be the same

Days went here from sunny to rain

Seeing this beast’s game

So how can I work for such a beast?

Why not run away with running feet?

I gotta eat