MOTHER OF INVENTION



What is going on here

This isn’t where I am supposed to be

This can’t possibly be reality

What is happening to me


Ha ha ha

To oh my God

Luck departed out the door

Replaced by an evil whore

Of life

Filled with strife

Hang on for dear life


The only luck appears to be

Holding on to sanity

Lucky me

Might break me free

Turn this reality

To a happy hill

Filled with thrills

Pay my bills


Thank God for the mother of invention

Without it there’s no salvation

No hope for the human nation


Costs a huge sacrifice

Fill your life with major strife

Hang on for dear life

Wonder if you thought twice

Before you threw

Your luck

Out the door

Mother of invention

Is the dirty whore

Took my life

Caused this strife

Not about luck in life.


But might break free

Turn this reality

To a happy hill

Filled with thrill

Pay my bills

Saving lives a million more

Times than before

Zillion times

Before luck ran out the door

This will end

Just need to hang on a little more

Through this mother of invention

Mother of a life

Taking the beating of sacrifice

Gonna save lives

Eventually all will realize

Be back to happy life

Hope to God I survive

Hope to God I'm alive.