Stomping The Heart What A Sin!



Break my heart in two

Did it feel good?

Did it make you high?

Did it fill you with pride?

To rip me up inside


Love is a dirty word

Coming from your lips

Love isn’t pain

You stupid fucking drip


Have the guts to walk away

Not rip me in two before that day

Speaking your evil words of pain

Force me to send you away.


How could you do this to me

Leave me trashed and broken you dweeb

Just so you could run free

You didn’t have to force me on my knees

Make my heart bleed.

To be free.


Decades gone and no respect

Living in a destitute crypt

Sad displays of evil piss

Repetitive degrading hiss.


I’ll survive it’s true

But you could have been true blue

Giving me what I deserve

After loving and respecting you.

You didn’t have to try to break me in two

Especially after all I did for you.