JUnKiFIED nEwS



2003

It happened in 2003

Examples of repeats of history

Passing through global seas

9800 in 2003

Don’t you see

We fell in the sea

In 2003

We fell to our knees

In 2003

When the Dow dropped 9800 in 2003

Don’t you see

We need more money as seed

Never enough you see

Now give it to us for free

Or this paper house falls to its knees

Remember where you were in 2003

Is this news guy talking to me?

Wants me to react emotionally?

Wants me to send a bottle out to sea?

Agree to pay up happily?

Save us all and keep us free?!

So we don’t repeat 2003?

No tragedies in 2003

In our economy

Not within my life’s memory

It’s pretty good you see

I was alive in 2003

Living in the people sea

Why is he playing with me?

Creative drives to manipulate me?

What I see?

Corporate monopoly?

Government conspiracy?

Just the force of affordability?

Squeeze us back to profit reality?


But this guy’s playing with me?

It’s more than him you see

Others had to agree

Send it out to the internet sea

That’s the corporate way you see

Pure corporate reality

Panic driven easily

Panic all and let’s just see

We can change reality

Just part of avoiding banality?

Could that be the reality?

This story twined with humanity?

Dish it right return to sanity?

Dish it right protect humanity?

Here’s a new one news guy

Dish it true and right

Respect us other guys

We like it right to decide

Want to take that ride

Not your twisted slide

Have some revolutionary pride