Biology For Rent 1/2 Off Sale!



I rent my biology space

To bring another baby into the human race

Space for rent space for rent

Want your baby to represent

Your gene pool and descent

I offer my biology space for rent.


I don’t have much money

So you can’t pay with love and honey

Gotta pay cold hard cash

Cash enough to last


As far as opportunity

This represents great realty

Don’t have to give a guarantee

Deposit no return cool reality.


Those people forgot to have kids

Got more than a few quid

Get so happy when I say alright

Seeing an end to kidless plight.


But now those India women muscling in

Reducing costs is their marketing spin

Real kick in the placental shin

That people would go to them.


Pretty soon won’t be any jobs left here

Every single one will disappear

Biology space for rent goes

More and more jobs continue to follow.


Isn’t it important here

To take care of the people near

Make sure our people can survive

Make sure we stay alive?


Ship all jobs overseas

To save a few measly pennies

Is a citizenry atrocity

OMG it’s even affecting me!


Biology space for rent

Biology space for rent

Half Price Sale! Half Price Sale!

Local talent no need to sail

What can I say?

Life is Hell!