RON IS A TERRIBLE LANDLORD


Landlord Ron I'm Landlord Ron
Weighty personality weighs a ton
Want you to meet my wife and son
You'll love this place and have some fun

Come on in this house is fine
Want you to lease it to the end of time
It's how I make my dimes
Makes my life chime

Been a year
Neighbor from hell
Under some kind of witchy spell
Or took the cookoo pill
Makes me shrill

Disrespect the flag of anthem
Damn the torpedoes and all that blather
Drowned away by the seas white lather
Ocean blue is all that matters

Comes to a rightful end
Time to move along the wind
Notice to Ron the lease is over
Suddenly Ron's no lover

Spies and scandal begin in force
Feels like a wicked divorce
Past becomes past fast
New day dawning picks up gas

I'm Ron the landlord you minions
Push my weight to the zillions
My way my way you lowly scum
I'll make you now pay extra sums
Just for leaving you dirty bums

File away and reality breaks
Ron the landlord can't eat steaks
Needed the rent to be ok
Now he has the maniac sway

Poor Ron the landlord he didn't know
That he was acting so low
That he was exposed
To being declared a landlord ho

Fight fight fight
Takes all might
Takes more than a few nights
till Ron the Landlord is out of sight
Tied that all up tight

Check comes in for the right sum
Won the fight against that dirty landlord bum
Tries to steal tenants rum
He sure wasn't a landlord chum!