SEEING THE GIFT (o)


I met three souls today

Fucked me over on another day

And we are talking big time badness

Turned my life to hardship and sadness

Why did they do it you wanna know?

It was only because they are inadequate souls

Cant rise to the occasion of any role

Get rid of anyone who can spin more gold

The reality of their mediocre souls

Screwed me royal took my gold

Left me in the cold

Only cause I spun more gold

The question now is what to do

These three here opportunity anew?

Actually don’t need to ensue

Any extra wicked brew

This is a force beyond what I do

Service of these three is a pure truth its true

Stretching through this earthly stew

Kick back and watch it brew

Four birds one stone how fucking beautiful

And no act of vengeance to turn this screw

Automatic free ride all the way through

Witness to this wonderful truth

Where forces come to right the brutes

Let you take the ride and see through

The justice in this force of truth

Feeling gifted all the way through.